Friday, February 18, 2011

For The Love Of Paisley

I am amazed but never surprised by the way God weaves people together, all for His glory. Through this journey I have had the incredible joy of meeting other families and mama's who have adopted or in the process. We share laughter, tears, venting, and faith. Oh so much faith. It takes a village of God's people, walking together in faith to bring a child home. I am honored to tell you about one amazing mama. My sweet friend Renee who I believe God placed in my life for a reason.

Renee and her husband have worked for months and months to raise the money to bring Paisley home. Paisley lives in a far away land too and her family is waiting on her with arms wide open. Paisley will be the sister of the family! Please help get Paisley into her mamas arms...

Renee is having a giveaway on her blog. For every $5 donated, your name will be entered into a drawing to win this gorgeous necklace. To quote another amazing mama "All of us can give $5 without even noticing it's gone...but your $5 will go so far in helping Renee bring her sweet baby home."

 Please, Please visit Renee's blog and help her complete her journey to precious Paisley.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I thought of a FANTASTIC way to raise money for Paisley and I even sent you an email about it. I think all of your blog readers will go CRAZY over this idea!!

Love ya,
Renee