Tuesday, April 30, 2013

steadfast

I have no idea what kind of summer is coming.

There will be a lot of kids involved.

I am ready.

Yesterday I got a phone call from the mom of the family I have been writing about...the family God has been yelling at me about.

Don't you love it when God yells?

They are so thankful, humbled and in AWE at what God has done, through YOU....to help bring Julia here.

Yesterday though...my sweet friend called me with more news.

Someone. 

A complete stranger to my family, covered my family's remaining hosting fee.

This doesn't happen to us.

I couldn't speak. Or breathe. 

So....I cried.

A. Lot.

Because you see....

I never wanted to ask for help or donations for our own hosting.

We were saving. A dear family who knows L had given us a grant of $500.

We are having a yard sale to raise money.

Doing whatever we can to save and in the process help others.

The reality that someone donated the remaining fee makes me dizzy. 

I want to thank this person - someone I don't even know. 

See this precious girl..she made these cards for our family today...this is the part you have played...this is the soul you have impacted...

We don't know who you are but want you to know we are so thankful for your willingness to be hands and feet here on earth.

I am in awe. Steadfast in His hope. I am rooted in by faith. Even when I know I am so very flawed. Thank you...thank you....thank you...
"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you."

No comments: