Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Freckle Faced Hijinks

Thank you freckle face (also known as monkey) for the lovely artwork on my rear window.

Which I forgot about until I glanced in my rear view mirror this morning while taking your brother through the middle school drop off line.

And simultaneously saw your "art" along with a carload of hysterically laughing (while pointing at your art) teen girls & their mother in the perfectly clean, white Lexus SUV right behind us.

I've never seen your brother move so fast out of the car and into that inferno of hormones called middle school.

He practically dropped and rolled into the building.

I think we need to wash the pollen off of the car.








If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: