Thursday, May 26, 2011

They Said WE WILL GO!!!

I get so beyond excited to watch another family as they begin the adoption process. A sweet couple from our church is just starting on their journey. I have had the honor of getting to know Tiffany and am thrilled to help any way I can as they embark on the wild ride that is international adoption. As I have said all along it's a journey of faith and it takes a village to bring home a little one. We are proud to be a part of the Pittman Family village in bringing home their first child!!

Even more incredible is hearing their testimony and knowing without a doubt the Lord is guiding them along. I am thankful another family said "yes, we will GO!" when the Father opened their eyes and hearts.

Their blog is brand new but be sure to stop by and give them a round of support that I know exists in the awesome circle of adopting families!!!

No comments: