Thursday, December 15, 2016

Updates

Here we are, nearing the end of another year. Life has its ups and downs and I am thankful for God's mercy, new every morning.
Sveta is in 3rd grade now and we are still homeschooling. She's making progress in reading, writing and math. We are having some educational testing done in a few weeks to rule out dyslexia. Paige began homeschooling this year as well and has loved Classical Conversations.
For the past semester Sveta has been taking musical theater and wow..she has found her niche! She takes to the stage with no fear, has every line and music step down and most of all, her BIG personality shines. I was watching her this morning at the final performance and thought "wow, how far she has come, she has so much to give."
I told her I was so proud of her and she said "I'm proud of myself too!"
Peyton found hockey at a young age, Paige discovered soccer is her passion and now Sveta shines on stage.  As we near the end of the year and the celebration of our Lord, I am humbled to be in the place God has called me to at this stage in life. Saying yes to God and serving others, in whatever purpose He intends.  Thank you for continuing to keep up with Sveta's journey.

Pictures over the last months...
Sveta as Munchkin Mayor

Some of the cast

Sveta & mommy

Paige turned 13!

We got to see Winter and Hope 
From Dolphin Tale

Decades day 

Peyton drives now! ( he turns 17 tomorrow!)

Lots of swimming last summer

Sveta turned 9!

Fun with friends

Time at Elis parents cabin 

No comments: