Monday, June 1, 2015

Just Busy


May passed in a whirlwind.  Always one of the busiest months of the year!


Sveta turned 8! This year she had a ice skating party and wanted a princes castle cake. She's growing up so fast. I want to freeze her at this age. Stay little! 

Paige graduated elementary school & is ready for middle. Again, I'd like to just stop time for a bit. 


Last day of school (5th & 1st grades) 
These girls. They fight. They hug. They play together, support one another, and giggle. 
The very best of friends.
I never can get a picture of Pey, he literally runs away from the camera. He made it through the first year of high school and continues to play hockey. 

Summer is officially here.  And it's going to be a busy one.

We mailed very important adoption papers last week. 
After a year of working toward this, it was surreal to finally send the paperwork on its way.

Things are moving very well on the adoption front. 

To end, I'm not sure if I've ever shared that I am originally from Texas - I'd like to ask for everyone to just keep Texas in your thoughts and prayers. Many of the places on the news are ones near where I am from. My family is okay but there are evacuations going on very close to them. 

Stay safe everyone and hopefully I can find time over the summer to post adoption updates. 

No comments: